View Profile dylan

26 Movie Reviews

i've seen this sitting for years on vimeo, but never actually took the time to watch it. really glad i finally gave it its 17 minutes. don't know that i ever would have if you hadn't uploaded it here. thanks for deciding to pop it up on newgrounds, hope you keep doing so in the future!

wh347 responds:

Awesome, thanks for watching. And believe me, I can sympathize with avoiding long films on Vimeo. I definitely plan to put my stuff up here in the future!

man your style meshes well with so many things. shorts, still art, gifs, games, and now card games. i would definitely buy myself a starter pack of butzbo cards

Butzbo responds:

Hehhh, thanks man!; I'd say making some sort of creature-based-TCG is some sort of long term goal :)

overall, this piece is perfect, but it's also kinda short. 0/5.

except for that brewster guy, 2/5.

2 Audio Reviews

I feel it's high time that the official SirUndead soundboard was released to the public.

Gianni responds:

Dylan, before you make any hasty decisions, I'd like to remind you that a traditional soundboard uses audio clips from multiple sources, and not just one.

One Thousand Pens is basically Internet: The Soundboard: The Book.

can we expect a backward loop at some point?

Pahgawk responds:

If you play it backward, you hear some secret satanic messages.
"YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING FOR EXAMS, DAVE"

2 Art Reviews

I like how his hair autonomously orients itself towards the moon, it's like one of those plants that leans towards the sun

Pahgawk responds:

His hair is actually a compass. He needs it to migrate in the winter

This is the coolest illustration since ever.

HugoVRB responds:

Thanks!
I had a fun time doing it.

You are literally the coolest.

My desktop is going to look so fresh

I do work (no pay)